Hello! We are excited you are thinking about YOUR future. We are here to help!
Have you been dreaming about what type of work, career, or even second career, you would like to have? Good! That is your first step. We can help you get started on the education and career path that is right for you!
What the Career Coach can help with:
- Interest and Skill Assessments; We help you consider your prior work and education experiences, as well as your future goals when exploring career paths. We can also administer personality and aptitude tests to help you discover your skills, interests, and abilities.
- Program Exploration; We can recommend educational pathways to you to help you achieve your career goals.
• Cover Letters
• Interview Practice
Career Service Workshops
TUESDAYS FROM OCTOBER 5 TO NOVEMBER 23, AT 12 - 1 PM
Navigate the steps to land the career you have been studying for! RSVP to attend all the workshops or just one. Navigate the steps to land the career you have been studying for in this series of 8 workshops! Attend all the workshops or just the ones you need. We will cover job searching, applications, resumes, cover letters, interviews, soft skills, social media, and networking. Attend in-person or on Zoom!
- Fall Sessions
- October 5 - Job Search/ Identify your goals
- October 12 - Resumes/ Your qualifications and experiences
- October 19 - Cover Letters/Who, what, why
- October 26 - Applications/Details, details
- November 2 - Interviews/ Prepare to succeed!
- November 9 - What Employers value/look for in a job candidate
- November 16 - Networking/Connecting people
- November 23 - ATS Systems/Beating the system
- Fall Sessions
In-person Location: TBA or find the zoom link below.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday or by appointment
Student Job Placement
What is Student Job Placement?
Student Job placement identifies employment opportunities within our community for students who want to work regardless if they are eligible for federal student aid. Appointments available, see below.
To schedule a phone or Zoom appointment for job placement services, click the Make an Appointment button below or call 541-440-7797.
What Student Job Placement can help you with:
• Job Search
• Aid with questions regarding employment applications
• Assist with resume building
• Employment Referrals
• Employers on Campus
• Job Fairs
• Community and Campus Resources
Job Placement Coordinator
Monday – Wednesday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Thursday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.