UCC develops a plan to blend new technology with more in-person course options.
UCC Board of Education approves purchase of the Roseburg property after anonymous donor contributes $400,000.
UCC Board of Education selects Dr. Rachel Pokrandt as the College's 12th president.
More Articles ...
- Three Selected as Presidential Candidate Finalists
- UCC Joins Statewide CTE Month Celebration
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go to College
- Changing the Formula Through Innovation
- 2020 Day of Remembrance
- UCC Holds Virtual Day of Remembrance
- Innovation Funds Pave the Way Forward
- Celebrating Commencement With a Parade-Style Party
- UCC President Announces Retirement
- UCC Supports Justice For All
- Start college as a River Hawk. Finish as a Beaver.
- Self Preservation in a Time of Rapid Change
- Staying Physically Fit while Enjoying some Socializing from a Distance
- Climbing the Highest Mountain
- The Job Market Has Just Exploded
- Heroes in the Fight to Help Financial Victims of COVID-19
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- 2019 Day of Remembrance
- UCC Schedules 2018 'Day of Remembrance'
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- Board Approves New Building Name
- Oregon's Community Colleges to Ask Legislature for $32 Million
- Board of Education Approves Athletic Team Expansion