Events & Ticketing
Provide meeting space that fosters a safe and comfortable environment to gather and exchange ideas. We specialize in making your vision a reality.
Located in a beautiful, private, quiet valley along the North Umpqua River, Umpqua Community College is one of the hot spots of Southern Oregon. UCC regularly hosts weddings, concerts, sporting events, anniversaries, festivals, fundraisers, business meetings & parties, retreats, plays, art exhibits, workshops, industry conferences, camps, and more!
Fine & Performing Arts
Throughout the year, UCC presents theatrical and musical performances. Theatre Arts students present performances on stage as part of their learning experience. The artwork of UCC Fine Arts students is featured in regular exhibits at the Art Gallery. UCC brings in fine music acts from around the region. The Performing and Fine Arts faculty members are active in the community. They are involved with the Umpqua Singers, UCC Chamber Choir and the Umpqua Chamber Orchestra. All of these perform on the UCC campus.
Event & Meeting Venues
UCC offers an array of indoor and outdoor venues and spaces to fit a variety of occasions and groups of people. Halls, rooms, and outdoor spaces are equipped, or can be equipped, with video sound systems, tables, chairs and lighting. Many of the facilities also have WiFi connections. UCC is ready to host any occasion! Feel free to browse the website and get a feel for the variety of venues available.
One of our premier event spaces is the Lang Center which is available to the public for scheduling through the UCC Events Department. The Southern Oregon Wine Institute provides alcoholic beverage service upon request for events. The Lang Center is an ideal location for a variety of events such as weddings, parties, business meetings, workshops, fundraisers and banquets. There are indoor and outdoor event spaces. Plus, a variety of services can be made available to help make your event successful.
Special Events Hours & Information
UCC will not be accepting reservations for external organization through the end of June 2021 due to COVID-19.
The Special Events Department processes requests for new events and schedules phone appointments on Mondays and Tuesday of each week. All external new events need a minimum of 60 days lead time from the date of the request in order to help ensure the you receive the highest level of service.
To get started:
1. View pricing in the Facility Fee Schedule, view the venues. Facility Fee Schedule
2. Once you decide that you would like to have a tour and estimate click on "Request an Event" fill out the form. We hold event intakes on Monday or Tuesday this included tours of the location/campus, estimation of the event, and question and answer. To start the process please click "Request an Event"
3. Once we receive the electronic request, the Special Events scheduler will contact you for more information and to schedule a tour, if needed.
4. We will create an event contract, schedule a tentative reservation and we will need documents for your event. These documents included Certificate of Liability, request to serve alcohol, and others depending on the type of event you are holding. here is a list and examples of the documents that may be needed at the time of deposit. Documents List
5. Selection of caterer or other 3rd party veneer I.e. DJ, Valet, etc... Please use our approved catering list Approved catering list
6. At the time the contract is signed, Certificate of Liability, other needed forms and the deposit is received the event will be confirmed.
Intake Hours: 9AM - 4PM, Monday & Tuesday : Normal business hours M-F 9AM - 4PM Please be advised that we might be with a client, giving a tour or attending to an event.
Special Events Office
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Request an Event [UCC Employees]
Wine & Beverages
The Southern Oregon Wine Institute at Umpqua Community College provides all wine and beer services for public and private events on campus. We work together with the Catering and Special Events departments to provide everything that you need for any UCC or private event.
Download the SOWI Tasting Room Menu
Wine Institute Contacts
Southern Oregon Wine Institute