If you are in a crisis, want to use your Student Assistance Plan benefits, or have questions, call 24 hours: 1-866-750-1327
Student Assistance Program Demonstration
Click on the below image to watch a video that walks you step by step how to access mental health counseling support through the Student Assistance Program (SAP)
What is the Student Assistance plan and what can it offer you?
The SAP benefits are available to all Umpqua Community College students and their families at NO COST to you. Help is a phone call away. The SAP offers confidential advice, support and practical solutions to real life issues. You can access these confidential services by calling the toll-free number and speaking to a consultant.
SAP Services for Students and their Families
- Confidential Counseling: Up to 6 video or telephone counseling sessions for relationship and family issues, stress, anxiety and other common challenges.
- Peer Support Groups: Online support groups for addiction, depression, bipolar, anxiety, parenting, LGBTQ+, frontline workers, and grief
- Tess AI Chat-bot: 24/7 chatbot for emotional support and check-ins to boost wellness. Text Hi to 1650 825 9634 to get started
- Life Balance Services: Childcare Information and Referral, Legal Services and Online Forms, Financial Help, Adult and Eldercare Information and Referral
- To sign up for services: Call 844-492-0546 or access website at ibhsolutions.com/members, click on RBH logo, ACCESS Code: UCC, Click the My Benefits button.