Steps & Forms
Steps for Work-Study Placement
- If you would like to be considered for Federal Work-Study complete the Interest Form as your first step to Earn and Learn.
- Read and print off the complete Background Check document. Print off completed page 3 of the document and submit to the work study office either in person or online using the Digital Forms Drop Box. .
- Browse the Federal Work Study Job Listings.
- Completing the online Federal Work Study Job Application.
- Review the Federal Work-Study Guidelines and take the Federal Work-Study Guidelines Quiz.
- Complete the Federal and State Forms. (See Below) Submit completed forms to the work study office either in person or online using the Digital Forms Drop Box.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ann Abel.
Work-Study Time Sheet
Hours & Information
LaVerne Murphy Student Center
Summer Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday - Wednesday | 10am-5pm, Thursday
Phone: 541-440-4621 | Email: ann.abel[at]umpqua[dot]ed