Lockwood Hall Open House
We welcome you to celebrate the recent remodel of Lockwood Hall which houses our Welding, Automotive and Apprenticeship programs.
Monday, November 1, 4-6 p.m.
- Welcome message from UCC President, Rachel Pokrandt
- Learn about UCC's Welding, Automotive, and Apprenticeship programs
- Tour Lockwood Hall to see the results of the 15,000 sq. ft. remodel
- See live demonstrations
- Meet faculty and ask questions about our programs
- Find out what it takes to enroll
- Enjoy refreshments and speak with current students
As a valued member of the UCC community, we look forward to seeing you and sharing our newly renovated facilities.
Face coverings and physical distancing are required.
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Rd
Roseburg, OR 97470
Lockwood Hall - map