- 25% Assists members with their membership and account needs including but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, money orders, transfers, wires, notary services, financial awareness and education as directed.
- Opens new accounts, guides members through the loan application process and assists members with other needs as appropriate.
- Accurately maintains and balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Suggests appropriate products and services, and opens new memberships including deposit and savings accounts, certificates, IRA's, Trust Accounts, etc.
- Takes consumer loan applications and works with related support departments to best serve the member.
- 20% Reviews and analyzes member's financial situation with the ability to provide education and solutions that meet the member needs. Consistently promotes member participation by effectively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
- 20% Participates in identifying, planning and executing outreach projects and activities on the College campus by utilizing financial education opportunities that will enhance individual financial awareness for new/existing members. Meets goals set for active involvement on campus to promote the College Campus Branch.
- 20% Provides exceptional service to members while opening new deposit accounts and consumer loans. Maintains member records and prepares files/member documents with the highest level of confidentiality.
- 10% Promptly responds to member’s requests, questions and concerns by finding the appropriate solution. Stays current on all products, services, guidelines and regulations.
- 5% Proactively performs other duties as needed or assigned, including but not limited to floating to other branches on Saturdays, holidays, school breaks, school days, etc. Assist Senior Campus Teller/MSR with duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Qualifications: Click Here to view the full job description & qualifications
Job Status: Part-Time (19 hours per week)
Hours: Monday - Saturday (varied hours) Flexible
Wage: $17.16 per hour
How to Apply: Click Here to go online and apply with Rogue Credit Union
Position Closes: Open Until Filled