- Place "fill material" into lock-ups as needed.
- Make one end of lock-up even.
- Put correct length and amount of rod needed in each lock-up.
- Put blocks and nuts on rod.
- Gun lock-up snug with racks.
- Hammer high lams down.
- Put stickers or shim sticks between layers of lockups.
- Place lams in lock-ups in correct order.
- Assurance for quality of lams and glue spread.
- Set up on next lockup (move slide bars, set stickers, foot pedal).
- Cut off long fill lams.
- Lay up 60% of time 4-5 hrs, per day.
- Standing on concrete.
- Walking around on concrete or lumber, doing lock up or moving to do another lay up, 2-3 hrs, per day.
- Carry up to 75lbs of steel or lumber, 4-5 hrs, per day from 5-100 ft.
- Lift up to 50lbs, 1-2 hrs, per day.
- Push or pull up to 50lbs, of steel; 4-5 hrs, per day
- Bending - frequency from waist, knee.
- Reaching/Handling - Use of hands for repetitive fine manipulation, distance, frequency, overhead --- Reaching and handling steel and wood; 7-8 hrs per day from 5-100ft.
- Twisting - constant twisting from waist when working on glue line.
- Climbing - climb height up to 5ft to work on top of lock-ups.
- Crawling- surface, positioning, equipment.
- Tools used: Picks, Hammer, Air Gun, Chainsaw, Bender, Cinch Straps.
- Must be Reliable, Conscientious, and a Team player.
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Hours: Monday - Friday (6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
Wage: $15.50 per hour
How to Apply: Click Here to go online and apply with SelecTemp
Position Closes: Open Until Filled