Mental and Emotional Health
Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
- The CARE Advocate provides confidential services to students and staff experiencing family violence, sexual assault, stalking and human trafficking.
- Short term mental health counseling and connection to resources for personal issues interfering with academic success.
Safer Step, Safer Students
- Safer Step, Safer Students
- Educational videos, downloads, and websites to promote your safety and well-being as a student at UCC.
Student Assistance Program
- Provides primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services at several locations throughout Douglas County. Fees are assessed on a sliding scale and no one is denied care because of the inability to pay.
South River Community Health Center
- Affordable, high-quality healthcare, behavioral medicine and support services for children, adolescents, and adults, with a special commitment to improve access to care for individuals and families who are uninsured, low-income and medically underserved. No one is turned away due to inability to pay.